New '76 Vette owner. Hello group!

Just thought I would say hello to everyone here. I am a proud owner of a 1976 Stingray that I just picked up this weekend. It seems like the community of Corvette owners is a helpful and tight-knit group, and I am happy to now be a part of it! Hopefully over time i'll come to be an accepted member of this group.

Hopefully i will be talking with you all soon!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Penzone

Welcome to the brotherhood. Be sure to visit the C3 section at CorvetteForum.com too!

AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 speed (both tops)

Reply to
CardsFan

Hey, you own a Corvette, a computer, and can type, what else is there to being a part of this new group? ;-)

As far as being a tight knit group you'll find a few stitches have been or will be dropped every now and then.

Enjoy the illness!!

Reply to
Dad

Welcome to the best fun a big kid can have, now say goodbye to your family and bank account and enjoy. Stop by the C3 Vette Registry.

It's a growing community of those of us that have 68-82 Vettes. Rob

Reply to
Scubabix

Reply to
Bob I

Brian, you are already welcome. this is a open forum where you can get some excellent information from some very knowledgeable folks.

g'day to ya !

Reply to
'Key

Welcome to the Corvette "World"... As others have mentioned this NG and the C3 groups over on the Corvette Forum

or the C3 Registry Forums at
are the places great places to gather both info and suggestions ... I hate to say this but I "have" to check each site Every Day sometimes a couple of times every day... Darn Computers !

Enjoy the car by driving it... if something breaks then enjoy the car by fixing it...These cars are easy to work on..and a blast to drive...

Bob G.

64 72 & 98 Convertibles 76 & 79 Coupes... All driven, all enjoyed, all well cared for, and all put smiles on my face..snd when you throw in the friendships I have developed over the years with other "Corvette" people...I honestly can not ask for more... I wish you the same..
Reply to
Bob G.