Wanted 65-68 Fastback

I'm looking for a good condition 65-68 fastback. Preferrably a southeast or southwest car, V8 and A/C.

Thanks

R. Letner snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
RLETNER

How about a very original 66 FB Calif/Nevada car? Built in San Jose, CA, purchased by a resident of Chico, CA. Finally moved to Las Vegas, NV area. A local classic car outfit found it and brought it home to northern CA for me.

Solid and straight. Drives good, but does need some tweaks, though nothing major as near as I or any of the local custom shops could find.

Original right down to windshield washer bag, except it has a new gas tank, new front windshield and front and rear glass seals, new headlight, new windshield wiper blades. Original am radio, a/c. 289 2v C4 auto.

V'ger jma(NO SPAM)@snowcrest.net

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDWS 225/50ZR-16 tires Petronix Electronic Ignition components oem am radio and am-fm-10cd changer with 7.5" dvd player 120w kick panel speakers Built in San Jose on my birthday, May 10th ; )
Reply to
V'ger

here's a concept,buy the correct shiter nob, then build the car of your dreams around it,LOL

see thread: 2003 cobra with 5 spd shifter.

Reply to
winze

LOL, that's shifter

Reply to