Anyone bought headlight assemblies from HeadlightWholesale?

Just wondering what their assemblies are like physically compared to the original assembly. I broke one of the headlight adjusters and now the assembly just hangs there, more or less correct, but flopping on the inside end.

HeadlightWholesale has 97-99 headlight assy's for just $36 each. Before I order a pair (so they match instead of one bright and one dull) I'm hoping to avoid any potential pitfalls with these guys.

See

for details.

Thanks!!!

Norm

Reply to
Father Guido

?Just wondering what their assemblies are like physically compared to ?the original assembly. I broke one of the headlight adjusters and now ?the assembly just hangs there, more or less correct, but flopping on ?the inside end. ? ?HeadlightWholesale has 97-99 headlight assy's for just $31 each. ?Before I order a pair (so they match instead of one bright and one ?dull) I'm hoping to avoid any potential pitfalls with these guys. ? ?See

Just in case you're worried about the 'hidden' link above, the full url is...

or just

for starters

Any comments appreciated.

BTW, if you make an email enquiry they'll send you a new link that gives you 10% off the posted prices = $28 per headlight for 97-99 Camry's. My headlight output id much better with Osram Silverstars, but with new lenses it should improve even more over the piss poor output I still have at present. $28 seems quite cheap, I'm just trying to figure out if it's a scam and not worth even $28 + S&H.

Reply to
Father Guido