'04 330ci - what's it worth?

My local dealer (Florida) has a black (sapphire metallic) on black (leather) '04 330ci manual with 32K miles, CPO'd up to 6yr/100K miles. It has the
following options:
0650 in-dash cd player 0692 cd changer 0522 xenon headlights 0ZPP premium package 0925 shipping package 0818 battery switch 01CA CO2 relevant vehicles 0534 automatic air conditioning 0426 aluminum brushed trim 0795 18" wheels 0639 BMW assist 0524 adaptive light control 0521 rain sensor and auto headlight 0ZSP sport package 0441 smoker's package (although i didn't smell any cigarettes inside) 0674 harman-kardon sound system 08SP CO2 control 0459 power front seats 0251 flat tire warning
The car has a new set of Bridgestone RE040 tires and is in overall great condition. We didn't talk seriously about the price as I was originally set on an e39 530i, but seeing as I'm not having any luck finding them with manual tranny, I am slowly starting to look at the 330ci, which is my second choice...
So, what would be a fair price for this one, before dealer fees (around $500) and taxes?
When I punched in these specs into Edmunds.com, I got a TMV of close to $34k for a CPO'd one, but that seems a bit high.
Thanks.
Pete
$30k would sound fairer.