1994 525 td auxillary belt tensioner. Help please

Can someone please tell me how you release the alternator belt tensioner and readjust it. Just looking at it, am I right to assume that you just slacken
the centre bolt that holds the tension bracket to the engine. Thanks
Message posted via http://www.carkb.com