1995 - 2001 7 Series 740i or 740il, e38 wanted in the Vancouver, Canada region

Hello, I am looking to buy either a 740i or 740il. I like the 1999 - 01 but could also settle for a 1995 to 01. I am in the western Canada area. (Vancouver,
lower mainland). I am willing to travel a little bit if need be. Please let me know directly if you or someone you know has something to offer. Also, if anyone has information or opinions about this model I would like some feed-back. Thank you.
Mark.
604 854-0980 or 604 854-0980 (Cell) snipped-for-privacy@telus.net