1995&99 PORSCHE 911 WHICH IS BETTER

HELLO, I CURRENTLY OWNED A 2000 PORSCHE 911 CABRIOLET. IAM INTERESTED IN BUYING ALSO A 1995 PORSCHE 911. WHICH VEHICLE IS LIKELY TO HOLD THERE VALUE MORE, AND LESS FACTORY, OR MECHANICAL RECALLS. WHICH OF
THIS IS A BETTER BUY/KEEPER.. THANK YOU FOR THE FEED BACK..MATT
you should ask your questino in alt.autos.porche.911

STOP FUCKEN SCREAMING AT EVERYONE, STOP FUCKEN SCREAMING AT EVERYONE STOP FUCKEN SCREAMING AT EVERYONE STOP FUCKEN SCREAMING AT EVERYONE HARD TO LOOK AT ISN'T IT????????????

THE HYUNDAI ACCENT IS THE BEST ONE.
size=2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT size=2>&gt; HELLO, I CURRENTLY OWNED A 2000 PORSCHE 911 CABRIOLET. IAM INTERESTED<BR>&gt; IN BUYING ALSO A 1995 PORSCHE 911. WHICH VEHICLE IS&nbsp; LIKELY TO HOLD<BR>&gt; THERE VALUE MORE, AND LESS FACTORY, OR MECHANICAL RECALLS.&nbsp; WHICH OF<BR>&gt; THIS IS A BETTER BUY/KEEPER.. THANK YOU FOR THE FEED BACK..MATT<BR>&gt;</FONT></BODY></HTML>
------=