1999 740iL

I was wondering, how much would a nice 740iL (I'm partial to 1999's) run for?
TIA,
BILL

At a dealer in Pittsburgh, they have a 2000 740iL listed for $32,900. Another one in the same area has a 1997 listed for $15,900. Of course private sellers may be less and you may be able to haggle with a dealer.
Check out the BMW site, enter your zip code and a mileage area you are want to look within. It will give you a listing of the dealers and you can search their inventory.