2002 325i Manual

Question- There is a 2002 325i (Alpine Green, manual trans, premium sound) for sale at a local dealer. The car as 53,050 miles on it and they are asking 12,495. Is this a good price? Could I walk out for
12,495 or less (including tax, title, and everything else). I live in Jersey.
-Anthony Potential first BMW owner

That's dear for Jersey.
OTOH probably not too bad in New Jersey.