2003 BMW 325i Owners Manual

I recently bought a 2003 BMW 325i, but it didn't come with an owners manual. Does anyone have an electronic or PDF version of it that they could email me? I would really appreciate it!

Reply to
Lulu Yu

I can't e-mail it to you, but you can download it from

for a day or so. epbrown

-- "Everybody wants a normal life and a cool car; most people will settle for the car." Chris Titus

2003 BMW 325i Black/Black, 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black
Reply to
E Brown

Join the owner's circle and you can download the manual there as well.

R / John

Reply to
John Carrier