2002MY Auto Trans Workshop Manual (UK Spec)

Does anyone have a copy of the 2002 model year (UK Spec) Automatic Transmission workshop manual they could upload for me. I have the 2002MY full service manual G1840GE, but it does not cover repairs to the automatic transmission. The Autotrans manual is Subaru document number G0864ZE. If anyone would like a copy of the FSM, please email me and I'll post it on my homepage for downloading (49880KB).

Regards, Iain.

Reply to
345ARC

Transmission workshop manual they could upload for me. I have the 2002MY full service manual G1840GE, but it does not cover repairs to the automatic transmission. The Autotrans manual is Subaru document number G0864ZE. If anyone would like a copy of the FSM, please email me and I'll post it on my homepage for downloading (49880KB).

I this any good for you. U.S. version, but should help........!

alan

Reply to
albob