'92 525i Touring License Plate Bulb Question

OK, how do you get at the bulbs for the license plate lights? There are no screws although it seems like you can get access from the outside.

Also, I am trying to replace the bulb for my front fog light. There is a metal plate to the side of each fog light, are those supposed to come off and if so, how the heck do you take them off? Thanks!!!

Reply to
Scott

Scott napisa³(a):

I don't know how it's mounted in Touring, I have got a limousine '91 but there are the screw. Maybe you should try to pull out or try take off a door facing and you will obtain an access to inside the door (central lock, a motor wiper). All you must do carefully nothing by force, on BMW car all is simply maked.

Reply to
Maru