99 323is manual

I have done a search for a service manual for my 1999 323is, and the results come back with this:
BMW 3 Series (E36) Service Manual: 1992-1998
I have not found any years that include 1999. (Maybe I'm not looking in
the right places, but I did look on the Robert Bentley website.) Is this the correct book I should purchase? I started looking after my local dealer said it would cost $925 for an Inspection II service. Ouch!
Thank you, Scott

You have an E46.

That's garbage - $200-$300 high.
FloydR
This is the correct manual. The 1999 323is is virtually identical to the 1998.
wrote

Oh, yes. This is one of those crazy coupe/sedan model year things. If you have a '99 coupe, it's an E36 even though the first year for the E46 sedan was '99.
FloydR
To follow up, I called a different dealer, and their price was about $600 less than the dealership in Lansing that gave me the price of $925. So I'll be permanently be sending my business somewhere else.
Thanks to everyone, Scott