Alarm disabled

Hi,
I have a 1993 E36 that had its alarm disabled by the RAC (vehicle recovery company) in May (long story!). After having my car broken into last weekend I decided to re-connect it which, I was told, just
involved plugging the relays back in. Having done this, if I set the alarm and then open the door with the key, I can here the relays clicking but the siren does not sound. There are no other wires unplugged so is there anything obvious to check? Thanks, Andy

Crikey. Not much of an alarm if it's that simple. What make is it?

Does it disable the car in this condition?
--
*You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me *

It is made by Meta Systems. The box housing the relays says M96 on it and the siren unit under the bonnet says M07.

It does disable the car. The biggest threat in these parts is the car stereo ... don't want that knicked again any time soon!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Actually the alarm does work - it just has a period of about 30 seconds after it is armed where the siren will not sound. I just needed a little more patience!

Excellent result. ;-) Think they're all like that for obvious reasons. Things like interior lights staying on for a short while after door closing would upset the voltage sensor function.
--
*If vegetable oil comes from vegetables, where does baby oil come from? *