auto solutions short shift revisited

Well , I finally got around to having the short shift kit installed . It is better than I ever imagined !!! Thanks Gordon for your encouragement . It's very tight and EXACT ! ( and short )
My mechanic , who has installed kits on BMWs and Porsches said that it was the BEST of any kits that he has installed from a quality standpoint . I would highly recommend this kit to anyone that might be considering a short shift kit . Dick

For those that aren't up on this stuff, why don't you explain a little bit what the short shift kit does? What is the benefit, and so on.
And, how short is it?
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:35:40 -0700, "Jeff Strickland"

Go to their website and all your questions will be answered.
Gordon Shumway
this is where you will find out everything you need . http://www.autosolutions.net / regards , D.

I'm glad you like it. I knew you would.
Now you owe me a beer!
Gordon Shumway
hey Gordon , for such good advice , getting off with one beer is a steal . thanks again , D.