BMW 325 heather blowers not working properly

hi, I have a BMW 325 TDS 1994, It has a Diavia air conditioning unit fitted, the problem I have is that the blowers lack power, It's seems as though i have a
blockage of some kind but i am not sure. I have been told that I can't get the air-con regased until I have the blower problem fixed. Is there anyone who may know what the problem may be, also if the car has a micro filter and where it may be located.
Many Thanks
--
spannerpoo

spannerpoo wrote:

the problem I have is that the blowers lack power, It's seems as though i have a blockage of some kind but i am not sure.

It could be the cabin filter is clogged up. Try replacing (or removing) that. Since your next question will be where is that located, try looking here:
http://www.bmpdesign.com/technical/install_instructions/e36_cabin_filter_install.php
--
-Fred W