wiper not working properly

I have '98 camry and its wiper is not working properly. It has total of three speed and in the first speed it has another few speeds. Now my first speed is no longer first speed but it is second. In other word I have lost the first speed control and the sub control as well. Other problem is once I turn off the wiper it supposed to go back to rest position which is not happening anymore. As soon as I turn off the wiper stays where it was at that time. Any suggestions or sollutions.

Reply to
toylover