BMW 540 for sale $7250 CAD, MINT

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId585708

q wrote:

Compression numbers, leak down info and mileage please.
mileage is 212k I don't know the rest, I never checked! The car runs like a champ, and no $$ was ever spared. If you are thinking nikasil, it would likely have died long ago if it was a problem, AND canadian gas never contained sulfer like in the usa. If you want to have it checked, let me know. I am selling cheap because I just bought a new 330, I just want it to go to someone who will care for it.