BMW DIYs and new forum

Here are updated links to the DIY link pages as well as our new BMW forum.
Thanks!
Links: E30: http://bimmerportal.com/diy/e30.html E36: http://bimmerportal.com/diy/e36.html
E90: http://bimmerportal.com/diy/e90.html
E34: http://bimmerportal.com/diy/e34.html E39: http://bimmerportal.com/diy/e39.html E60: http://bimmerportal.com/diy/e60.html
New forum: http://bimmerportal.com/forum /
what about e46?!!!

Sorry, forgot E46. Here is a link: http://bimmerportal.com/diy/e46.html
Excellent website! Thanks!
Thank You
All DIYs have been posted into the new forum. You can now register and then search for specific items within the DIYs (which will be highlighted). Much easier to find what you are looking for quickly. Let me know if you have any problems.
New forum: http://bimmerportal.com/forum/
Thanks!
BMWman wrote:

I have to ask why? There are at least a dozen - if not more "forums" competing for the BMW enthusiast marketplace - and looking for sponsorship (which will make it profitable). Isn't there SOME other car that needs your efforts? It seems such a waste to dilute the knowledge over so many different venues.
I'm not looking to make any money from my site. I'm a BMW enthusiast and own 5 BMWs. I could care less if you think there are too many BMW "forums". "I think there are too many internet sites, therefore there should be no more sites"... really great thinking there. I, like many other BMW owners, take advantage of DIYs all the time. I made these DIYs searchable so I could find what I'm looking for quickly and easily. I was just letting people know that they can use the FREE forum to search through the DIYs. You need not use my forum as it seems to offend you. I have found that it is such a waste that there are so many so called "BMW enthusiasts" that spend all their time complaining about any and everything. Maybe your time would be better spent criticizing SOME other car make. It is clear that you have no "knowledge" that could be diluted here, I suggest you make your own "forum" that can be devoted to complaining about sites you don't like.