Range Rover as well????

Am I in the right place for Range Rover as well as land Rover?????

Alun

Reply to
Alun P

land Rover, Range Rover, Disco's and Freelanders welcome to the world of the green oval

Andy

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

Ho yuss ... anything made by Landrover, and other 'quirky' (rule of Tim) doings ... ;)

-- Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Plenty of us in here - we're the ones with the barefoot kids and the second jobs.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

in article cb9uno$o2$ snipped-for-privacy@hercules.btinternet.com, Richard Brookman at snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com wrote on 22/6/04 7:45 pm:

Got four barefoot kids, no second job yet, a caravan, a Mercedes van, a motorbike(two actually),two quads and no room in the garage or garden and Land Rover bits in the kitchen

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

Thanks for your replies. I have had 15 or so land Rovers over the years and a few Range Rovers but nothing for the past 5 years or so. I have just bought a 1991 Vogue SE and may need some reminders as to correcting a few niggles.

AlunP

Reply to
AlunP

On or around Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:56:09 +0100, Nikki Cluley enlightened us thusly:

sounds about right.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

It's great to transport your gear.

-- Henry! Q. Why do some bands even have bass players? A. To translate for the drummer.

"AlunP" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Henry!

Prey tell, how did you know I play bass?

AlunP

Reply to
Alun P

Because you post at alt.guitar.bass, just like me. It's a small, small world...

-- Henry! Q. Why do some bands even have bass players? A. To translate for the drummer.

"Alun P" a écrit dans le message de news: XcbCc.9458$ snipped-for-privacy@doctor.cableinet.net...

Reply to
Henry!

Ah yes, i remember now, how are you?

Yes you are right, the RR makes a great truck for carting gear around, that is why I bought it.

My SAAB was suffering with both the boot and rear seats loaded with cabs etc. at least this way i can get my two 4 x 10's, head, gig box, basses etc in and have spare seats.

AlunP

Reply to
Alun P

Yep. Same here : three basses, a 2x15", a 4x10', head, guitar stands, everything... plus the guitar player and his stuff. I have an 95 RR. It was the first ones with the elctronics and stuff. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes scary, always pricey !

-- Henry! Q. Why do some bands even have bass players? A. To translate for the drummer.

"Alun P" a écrit dans le message de news: rVbCc.9888$ snipped-for-privacy@doctor.cableinet.net...

message

message

Reply to
Henry!

well, my 91 Vogue SE seems pretty well equipped too, the main thing though, SPACE!!!!!

4x10s are not small or light, my head is so heavy, had to get a truck, no option!!!!!

AlunP

Reply to
Alun P

A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message. Q: Why is topposting frowned upon?

Alun> well, my 91 Vogue SE seems pretty well equipped too, the main thing Alun> though, Alun> SPACE!!!!!

Alun> 4x10s are not small or light, my head is so heavy, had to get a truck, Alun> no Alun> option!!!!!

Alun> AlunP

Alun> stuff.

Alun> message

Alun> le

Alun> message de

Alun> in

Alun> news:...

Alun> reminders Alun> as

Alun> -- Michael Bain

Reply to
Michael Bain

Ok, but I don't want to scroll down 3 pages to read the last post. I'm sorry that it disturbes you, however.

-- Henry! Q. Why do some bands even have bass players? A. To translate for the drummer.

"Michael Bain" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@desmo.duc.com...

Reply to
Henry!

Well, you can always trim the post, getting rid of the unimportant headers and irrelevant text.

David French

So what's the excuse for requoting the whole 120 odd lines of the previous message?

My headers are clear on my thoughts about such behaviour.

Reply to
Mother

And yet you, and your erstwhile pal, are both quite happy to re-post a whole shed-full of stuff you don't want to read again .. strange priorities .. Oh, sorry, they're not strange, just belong to someone who cares only for himself and who cares sod all what others do, and have done, in this newsgroup since a long time ago ..

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Oh,

Did someone get out of the wrong side of bed?????

You use the term 'erstwhile' in your message, have you selected the right word as erstwhile means 'former' or 'previously', my correspondant is not a former friends at all.

Maybe thats all YOU have....... former friends??????

AlunP

Reply to
Alun P

I think Paul was summarising the general feeling around top posters and snipwits. I generally don't bother commenting too much on such fuckwitted behaviour.

Spoken like someone who hangs around with musicians. Were you formerly a drummer by any chance?

Reply to
Mother