As long as we are off-topic

You may have read about the story of the two boys and the 32 year old man that drowned on the Nisqually river in Washington State a week ago.

The reason that the story is interesting to me is because the woman is my ex-wife and the mother of my only child. My rant is about the complete failure of child protective services and the court system to take action on what they claim to be most important, the welfare of the children. There have been warning signs, battles and notifications for 16 years now.

So tragic, so preventable, and so pissed that my warnings were ignored all of this time.

Back to Miatas, I did a tune-up and that nearly legal to vote beast is running very nicely. If I can keep to an early or late driving schedule, I may take it through one more summer.

Pat

Reply to
pws