BMW Wants More Women

While I was working for the German auto industry (and that wasn't that long ago), I used to call it the last outpost of unabashed male chauvinism. From
dealers (where female customers are treated with disdain) to the boardroom (where women serve coffee), the business remains a man's world. BMW wants to do something about [...] Read More: http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2010/12/bmw-wants-more-women /
----------------------------------- BMW NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/BMW.html
On Dec 13, 9:17am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Ok, while we are on the subject of women ignorance in the field, here's a dialog i've had a while back with my ex:
-- What kind of tires did you buy? -- I've bought the black ones.
I'm not saying the men are above that kind of level of "proficiency", but at least most seem to care.