Auto Industry.

clicklancashire.com Trump to make very big announcement about auto industry next week. ...Whats it going to be?, whats it going to be?

Reply to
JR

We've heard that "next week" stuff before. I ain't holding my breath any more.

Reply to
dsi1

The big announcement is that he's buying a Toyota.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

A Toyota Camry has about 80% USA content.

Reply to
AMuzi

He is probably going to complaing that GM charges too much for "Cadillac 1" just like he bagged Boeing. Or maybe he will complain that the driver has to wind the window down to pay toll booths.

Reply to
pedro1492

Oh, I know. I once had a Chrysler car with a Mitsubishi engine and mostly-Mitsubishi body. Everything on that car that was made in Japan was reliable as hell. Everything added by Chrysler fell apart.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

I grew up near a Chevy plant listening to my pals' fathers brag about what they broke and sneaked past inspection. That was sport for them.

Reply to
AMuzi

That Boeing Airplane that Trump was standing in front of, almost everything you see on the outside but perhaps the paint and windows was manufactured in foreign countries.

Reply to
JR