Bosch 4307 sparkplugs for '88 325?

Nobody local has the Bentley recommended plug for my 325. I was handed something called the Bosch 4307, a platinum something or other which doesn't have a center electrode. I was kind of in a hurry. Do these things work or did I get the wrong thing? Thanks as always.

Reply to
cosmo

For the most part, I have found the expensive Platinums actually are much worse performers in the older engines than the cheaper Silvers.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Scott Dorsey) wrote in news:fivl78$rpp$ snipped-for-privacy@panix2.panix.com:

the m10 engine certainly likes the cheap non-fancy Bosch --