Bosch 4307 sparkplugs for '88 325?

Nobody local has the Bentley recommended plug for my 325. I was handed something called the Bosch 4307, a platinum something or other which doesn't have a center electrode. I was kind of in a hurry. Do these
things work or did I get the wrong thing? Thanks as always.

For the most part, I have found the expensive Platinums actually are much worse performers in the older engines than the cheaper Silvers. --scott

snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Scott Dorsey) wrote in cosmo <sdf>

the m10 engine certainly likes the cheap non-fancy Bosch --