Cheap E46 330ci / 330i spark plug source

Hi
I have just bought and recieved a set of plugs for my E46 330ci and I want to spread the word.
NGK are the OE supplier for this model of BMW (and reccomended by
Bentley).
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 71274337
I must point out that I have no link with this seller except to have bought some plugs at a good price which arrived the net day!
Nick