Cheap E46 330ci / 330i spark plug source

Hi

I have just bought and recieved a set of plugs for my E46 330ci and I want to spread the word.

NGK are the OE supplier for this model of BMW (and reccomended by Bentley).

I must point out that I have no link with this seller except to have bought some plugs at a good price which arrived the net day!

Nick

Reply to
Pashlipops