Difference between 2006 and 2007 BMW 525i

Hi,
I am looking to see if someone can list the main differences between the 2006 and 2007 bmw 525i. In addition to this, are there any physical exterior differences between the 2007 bmw 525i and the 530i?
Thanks, Joe
On 16 Dec 2006 13:41:04 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

    From Autotrader.com:     "Additional equipment is the only thing that distinguishes the 2007 BMW 5 Series from last year's model. Heading up the list is a standard four-year subscription to BMW Assist, a communications system that automatically contacts your BMW dealer when your car needs service, and summons help in the event of a collision. In addition, there's now an auxiliary input jack for MP3 players and optional high-definition radio, which provides CD-quality sound on FM stations that broadcast in HD. Vehicles with the Sport package get a new steering wheel design and 20-way adjustable multicontour front seats. Finally, 5 Series buyers have the option of getting BMW's Night Vision system, which uses a thermal imaging camera to detect obstacles up to 1,000 feet in front of the car."     epbrown
--
How can you know where I'm at if you don't know where I been?
Can you see where I'm coming from? "How I Could Just Kill A Man" Cypress Hill