E28 rear wheel bearing.

Anyone know if it's the same on a drum braked 518 as a disc 520? Also what's the size of the fixing nut? Question asked for my brother who bought a 518 for body spares for his 520 - and still lives in the 20th
century without internet access. ;-)
--
*Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.*

So far as I know all E24, E28, E30s take the same rear bearing.