E36 Brose driverís side power window module

I was driving home the other day (e36 93 325is) when suddenly the power window on my driver side stoped working. I noticed I could hear the click for going down but was getting no response going up. I used
a battery to hotwire the window into the up possition (motor works fine) but it seems like the Brose controller is fried. Does anyone know how I might be able to get just the brose controller (not the full kit) as it easily would just screw onto the old assembly.
I have the part code if needed.
Matt
‚úĖ
My '94's windows once went down but refused to go back up. This was a problem for me because I was in line at the cr wash at the time.
I went home and took the switches out, driver side and passenger side, and swapped them to see if the problem followed the switch or not - this should have told me that the switch was bad. Anyway, both windows worked properly, so I swapped the switches back to the original positions, and they still work properly.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
"spamcatcher" wrote: > My '94's windows once went down but refused to go back up. > This was a > problem for me because I was in line at the cr wash at the > time. > > I went home and took the switches out, driver side and > passenger side, and > swapped them to see if the problem followed the switch or not > - this should > have told me that the switch was bad. Anyway, both windows > worked properly, > so I swapped the switches back to the original positions, and > they still > work properly. > > > > >
> > > I was driving home the other day (e36 93 325is) when > suddenly the > > power window on my driver side stoped working. I noticed I > could hear > > the click for going down but was getting no response going > up. I used > > a battery to hotwire the window into the up possition (motor > works > > fine) but it seems like the Brose controller is fried. Does > anyone > > know how I might be able to get just the brose controller > (not the > > full kit) as it easily would just screw onto the old > assembly. > > > > I have the part code if needed. > > > > Matt > > > > -- > > Posted using the http://www.autoforumz.com interface, at author's request > > Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet > standards > > Topic URL: > http://www.autoforumz.com/BMW-E36-Brose-driver-side-power-window-module-ftopict111240.html > > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report > abuse: > http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pR1999
I tired the old switch (switcheroo) and it wasnít the switches... it is really the brose controller (AKA the black box)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ