e36 head gasket how to

HI. I have a 93 bmw 325i and am loosing coolant and the engine is runnign ruff. I know it has to be the head gasket. I do a lot of my own mechanic work and want to do this job but my question is there a
site online with some kind of instructions?
Let's hope it is only the head gasket. High mileage 325s seem prone to a cracked head (mine did at about 135K miles). Coolant in the oil, etc.
John

This site may help some. Doesn't have instructions but helps. Great for looking up parts.
http://www.realoem.com/bmw /
Try this one at Pelican Parts: http://www.pelicanparts.com/bmw/techarticles/101-Projects-17-Head-Gasket/101 -Projects-17-Head-Gasket.htm
Bill in Omaha (no snow yet!) '86 535i
--