E46 '01 325XI Touring: rear coil springs?

Just back from the dealer... Both of my rear coil springs are broken! Nothing heavier than groceries has ever been hauled in this. (and, no, I *don't eat that much!)
Before I replace the springs with OEM's, aren't there any other options to consider? ...haven't seen any on the 'net for a 325XI sport wagon; maybe I'm just looking in the wrong spot (I hope).
Thx&Rgds...pay