Do you love your car?

I'm doing research to find which cars people find most satisfying. The survey is non-commercial - there are no advertisements. The survey is totally anonymous and the results are made available to consumers to help in their decision making process.

If you would like to participate the survey is at

FrankW

No. I love my woman.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Love a car? It's just a car at the end of the day.

Reply to
Haydon

Yeah. I mean it's not like it's a motorcycle or anything... ;-)

Reply to
Fred W

Perhaps it would have been better to ask if you had strongly held opinions about your car that you would share with other car buyers. My hope is to get a better idea of what people like and dislike about their BMWs.

Best Regards,

-FrankW

Reply to
FrankW

After taking the time to complete this questionnaire, I found that the value I entered for the car's mileage was rejected. Many people resent having their time wasted, so you might want to look into that. What "whole number" format is it looking for?

Reply to
Steven Otto

at

I'm very sorry about that, Steven. It is looking for a number without a decimal point, or comma - like 12345 - will try to make it more flexible.

Reply to
FrankW

Possibly the only option I didn't try! My first guess after it rejected

130,000 was that it was looking for non-U.S. punctuation style, so I tried 130.000 ... and then 130 ... and 130K, 130M and finally one hundred thirty thousand before I closed the survey.

I'm wondering now if the question mentioned the word "odometer." It probably did, and I needed just to visualize it -- not overthink. Gotta laugh.

Reply to
Steven Otto

at

I was not sure what the deference between the following capacities were. Perhaps a popup or some embedded text to explain would have been helpful, as to me they seem to be asking the same question.

How satisfied are you with the trunk space in this car? How satisfied are you with the luggage capacity of this car? How satisfied are you with the cargo capacity of this car?

sjmassey

at

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the comment. The survey includes all of these to cover SUV's and pickup trucks. We'll work on the questions.

Reply to
FrankW