Front Coil Springs on 83 300D w/ Sunroof

I am looking for front coil springs for an 83 300D but cannot find a listing for them. I can find a listing for w/o sunroof.

Is there a difference between with and without sunroof?

Thanks Jay

Reply to
Jay

Buy'em. Sun roof adds no significant weight.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

Yes, and with the size of the w123 sunroof it seems like a convertible :-)

cp

Reply to
cp

Umm - the sunroof looks to be about the same gauge steel as the rest of the roof. Throw in a couple of pounds of brackets and cable, and a few more pounds for the motor in the trunk (I'm assuming this is not a wagon, or other model with a hand-crank) and you've got more of a weight difference in a couple of gallons of diesel.

In a word - no. The only significant differences in the weight of the W123 sedans are the engine/drivetrain options.

Cheers,

Conrad

Reply to
Conrad