Fog light bulb replacement

I have '92 525i Touring Wagon and I am trying to replace the bulb on my drivers side fog lamp. I notice there is a metal bracket on either side of
the fog lights, do those need to be removed to get at the fog lights...and if so, how do they come off?
I also need to replace one of the license plate bulbs. Any tips would be appreciated.Thanks!
Scott napisa(a):

to remove a lamp. Under a bumper on other side the fog lamp where are the wire of you should turn on a cover of fog lamp, there is a bulb clip as the same as in front lamp. To remove fog lamp you must take off a plastic cover beside the lamp. There you'll find a screw which hold a lamp. The lamp is catching by this screw on left and by catch (hook) on right under the bumper. After unscrew you should carefully push to inside. You may take to pieces the lamp. Good luck.