FS:1986 e24 635csi 5 spd sports pack

1986 Canadian spec. e24 635csi 5 speed, zinnoberot/schwarz. Leather and whole car, are in exceptional condition. I am the 3rd owner. Car has 218,000 kilometres, (approx 130,000 miles). Everything works,seats, memory and all power options, including the a/c and cruise! Shod with original wheels and 50% worn TRXs. Car is located in Ontario, Canada, 100kms east of Toronto. Email for pictures. Asking Canadian$13500.00 certified & e-tested. A really wonderful machine, I don't really want to sell it, but need some cash!
Reply to
Polyphemus

newsletter1