Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera

This is a video of a City-guy in a BMW being followed and harassed by some Rednecks. In this case they choose the wrong person to mess with. I love this Vigilante flavored video a lot and can only applaud the
person in the BMW. I hope this is not to off-topic, but when I found this clip I though of the BMW Group and just had to post this here. http://www.jumpingpixels.com/sheriffs7.html Greetings to the BMW Drivers, with or without Gun
this is so fake it is ridiculous! set up! what is the likelyhood the guy would get the camera and have the whole thing on tape after.... way too suspicious, the cameraman never flinched when the gun came out, just kept filming...

This is a video of a City-guy in a BMW being followed and harassed by some Rednecks. In this case they choose the wrong person to mess with. I love this Vigilante flavored video a lot and can only applaud the person in the BMW. I hope this is not to off-topic, but when I found this clip I though of the BMW Group and just had to post this here. http://www.jumpingpixels.com/sheriffs7.html Greetings to the BMW Drivers, with or without Gun -----
Could be faked/setup, but similar shit happens all the time. The harassment always comes from some yokel dumbass. Next time take the shot and ditch the tape. That was so far off the beaten path that they could have gotten away with it. Ya just never know.
Bill in Omaha
Thanks for the link. The ending was truly a thing of beauty. That could have been in Texas, where I live. Those shit-for-brains crackers are everywhere, a truck and a six pack is all good ol' boys need for a good ol' time

hands@your_throat.com says...

Don't forget the baseball bat. . . .
BTW, what is the actual likelihood that 2 rednecks in a pickup would even HAVE an ALUMINUM bat??? maybe a shovel (for the shit) or a rake... but an alu bat? seems pretty unlikely!
says...

SharkmanBMW! wrote:

An aluminum bat is probably the most effective weapon you can legally carry without arousing LEO attention at a traffic stop.

...better head-speed with a putter. But then a putter in a pickup is apt to be suspicious! ;-)
snipped-for-privacy@tention.com wrote:

I'd have called that a Driver shot. Longer reach, and flexible shaft. We are looking for a little whip-action, after all.
He'd have had to get a little closer to tee up on that pistol though.
The aluminum bat allows them to pass for athletes, in case a beer-league softball game breaks out at a fishing tournament

Appalling behaviour on everybody's part, whether faked or not.
Whilst the SUV drivers score better in outright foul language and childishness, the BMW driver and passenger (car model actually irrelevant) displayed gross stupidity in a number of respects.
DAS
"Hans" < snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

I agree absolutely. In the Southern US, it's customary for the party who fails to bring a gun to a gunfight, to dance for the amusement of the other party. This is aided by selective application of lead in the vicinity of dancer's feet. Bimmer Boy may be subjected to sanctions for failing to follow through.
Oh, and that wasn't an SUV. No Southern Redneck would be caught dead in an SUV, unless it was a pre-1992 Suburban.