2012 RAV4 backup camera wiring

Recently purchased a backup camera for my RAV4

Does anyone know if there is wiring already in place for a factory backup camera in the base model 2012 RAV4? Just want to verify if the camera power supply wiring leading to the backup light is already located in the back door panel or does the wire need to be fed through to backup light itself.

Reply to
homepc

Be aware that the original camera power may well be 6 V, so you will most likely need to get your camera power from the reverse lamp any way. (At least that was the case with my 2007 European RAV4. That had a big navigation screen which served as monitor right away.)

- asbjorn

Reply to
Asbjorn