I need a CD Changer mount for my 1995 325 convertible.

I need a CD Changer mount for my 1995 325 convertible. It is the one that mounts vertically in the drop down compartment in the trunk. They are no longer available in the US according to all the dealers I have called. Has
anyone got one they would sell or know of where I can find one?
Cheers
Dan