Inspection II UK E46

Just rang BMW and asked for a price for Inspection II on my E46 323 and was given the price 395 including VAT. I asked whether this would include
changing the coolant and the answer to my surprise was no. Are there any websites which list what's included in Inspection II as I could not find in BMW's UK site?

On my (U.S.) E46 328i, it cost about $590.00, or roughly 315 and included:
Oil & filter change, Air filter, Micro filter, Windshield wiper blades & washer fluid, Key batteries and a number of inspections.
Coolant change is specified every 4 years and brake fluid flush every 2 years, so they aren't included in the Inspection services. (BTW, my 2003 Z4 calls for no coolant changes at all!)
Hope this is of come help.
Tom
Mick wrote:

As I recall, coolant flush / fill is a bi-annual maintenance, as is brake fluid flush/fill, not asssociated with either the Inspection 1 or 2.
-Fred W
Fred is perfectly correct- coolant and brake fluid are on a 2 year replacement cycle independent of Inspection 1 and 2. I know this as my E39 had both changed yesterday two years on from the last time but Inspection 2 is still 2 4 green lights away.

was
any
in