Saxo OBD-II Port Location

I've been asked to read a fault code in a colleague's Saxo. I have no ideal where the OBD-II port is in the Saxo and Google doesn't really help... Can anybody point me in the right direction, please?

Reply to
DervMan

behind the glove box

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Sounds nasty to get to! Thanks for your help. ;)

Reply to
DervMan

or below the glovebox to the n/s if its an old un.

Reply to
Tim-mz500r

That's the tickle: it was in a flap under the glovebox. Easy to get to; thanks for your help.

Reply to
DervMan