Leaks

My 90 325i convertible has two leaks. It is leaking in the front on the passenger side. The water comes through the sunvisor, which I just replaced. Is this a bad front seal on the top? If so, is the seal
hard to replace?
It is also leaking in the trunk on the driver's side where the jack goes. I replaced the seal around the power antenna and thought that would take car of it. It did not. Anyone have any ideas?

You can check the taillight lens seal - they can leak. But I had a persistent problem on my (non-cab) E30 which also leaked into the trunk. It turned out to be a broken tack-weld! Look in the channel where the trunk weatherstrip goes. Along where the rear window sits (with top up) you should see a tack weld on each side. They are outside the weatherstrip. My driver side weld had broken loose creating a small hole for water to enter.
Bob