Need some assistance

I have a 87 325e BMW that will not start after being washed. I checked for spark on the plugs as well as the ignition coil and both has no sparks. I
also notice the fuel tranfer pump and fuel is not comming on when engine is being crank over. I followed the manual and check the fuel pump relay and the signal to the relay and determined that the relay is good but there is no voltage going to the relay. I'm suspecting that the main engine ECU went bad due to the fact that ignition and fuel went out at the same time. Does anyone have any experience of the symtoms of a bad ECU module

It lives under the dashboard. Did any water get in there due to a bad windscreen gasket?
I don't know if this will help you, several times after I washed my Z3 3.0i six inline, I got this kind of problem. Not completely stuck but misfirings and hard to recover the day after.
For some months I've been running the engine after car wash for soe minutes, until it gets the nominal temp. No further problems since. I think that even though the engine isn't soaked, humidity remains inside for long.