New 325 SE or do I keep my E30 ?

I am still very happy with my 18 year old 320i. Its fun to drive. But I am doing more miles now, and worry about safety when surrounded by idiots in 4x4s. So i need to think about Airbags, ABS etc in modern
cars.
Currently I am drooling over a 325 SE, the 325 Sport looks only slightly better with lots of M Badges around. So I am not conviced that ist worth an extra 2300. I am debating whther just to opt for an SE with Sports Suspension, so will look for a Test Drive. Still at around 29K for leather and metalic paint etc its a bit pricy. I cannot see my (snobby) BMW dealer taking my 320I in part exchange either. So it will be a sad day to see my 320I go, I cannot ever see the new 325 SE being as much fun.
Oh well time to grow up/grow old.
Jules

You could get ABS by trading the 320i for a nice 325i Sport. 2000 will get you a nice one.
Applogies - for the double post, I thought Google Posts had dropped original.
Jules