RE change fluids

Hello there I hope some one can answer my question in regards to X5 3.0 .2001 When would you change your transmission fluid and the other fluids for the 4-wheel drive
thanks Fred.
Troika wrote:

3.0 .2001

for the 4-wheel drive

I would think this would all be described in your owners manual.
Despite BMW claim of "lifetime" fluids, I think its crap and would follow the old service schedule:
Coolant - every 2 years (with only BMW coolant/Zerex G-48) Brake fluid - flush every 2 years; unless you track your car, then every year Transmission and Differential - every 30,000 miles (use synthetic like Redline) Engine oil - since all new BMWs now come with synthetic, I would look to change engine oil and filter every 5-7K miles depending on driving conditions. On older cars like my 90 535i/5spd/100K, I'm continuing to use dino oil with changes every 3-4K!