Re: Late model Z-3

I'm envious. The Audi TT has always been on my short list of sweet cars to own. I looked at 'em last summer; but the cheapest used one I found was $8000 more than I paid for my 2000 Z3 roadster! Those Audis really hold their value. I'd love to have a grey one with the baseball-stitched leather seats.