Re: What type of car do you drive, a white one?

Just curious. Why is tripe being discussed on a BMW site? Do all BMW owners eat this food? Does a free sample come with every new BMW? I have a 1988

735i and was wondering. Thank you. No flames, please, I'm just curious.
no question, just all this pho and tripe talk is making me hungry. > > That is all, > Anton > > Roadie wrote: > > Were you making a statement or posing a question with your uhmmming. > > > > > > ant> > > uhmmmm, pho > > > > > > > > > Roadie wrote: > > > > snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote: > > > > > Tripe. > > > > > > > > > > For those not acquainted with the term, the stomachs of a cow..... > > > > > Worse than Spam, which is at least fit for human consumption. > > > > > > > > > > Peter Wieck > > > > > Wyncote, PA > > > > > > > > Hmmm.... > > > > > > > > Pho is another tripe based soup which is delicious and of course the > > > > Scots have their haggis and the southerners love those chitlins and > > > > fried pork rinds. Sausage, liver, kidney, brain, sweetbreads, blood > > > > pudding, scrapple, blutwurst, duck tongues, pickled pigs feet, beef > > > > tongue, etc., etc are but a few delicacies enjoyed by a lot of people. > > > > Expand your horizons beyond that overly salted and chemically preserved > > > > Spam and you might find some real dining pleasure. >
Reply to
Anthony Wilson