BMW 318td E46 broken DSC

I have a problem with BMW 318td E46, compact, 2003 DSC system. I just can't turn it on. Two warning signals on the dashboard are on and clicking the switch is not changing anything. I checked the switch and it's fine. I have also connected BMW to my laptop by using OBD II system but there are no errors. I understand that sensors are OK because ABS is working correctly. Please help.

Reply to
daruq

Take it to a dealer to check the real fault memory.

Reply to
Haydon

Well, currently I live in Poland and (I have checked that allready) dealer won't help you much :-/ The only think I can't do is checking that car with CAN interface because I don't have it yet, so if you have any other ideas - tell me :-)

Reply to
daruq

Why wont they do it? Pay then 10 minutes labour and find out what faults are stored.

Reply to
Haydon

But, do you have any ideas what could be wrong?

Reply to
daruq