rear defroster interference

I had the rear defroster on for the first time this season and when it's on I lose the reception on the radio - just static all stations, turn off the
defroster and the radio is fine again. Any thoughts as to how I'd fix this? Thanks Maurice '95 740i
Maurice wrote:

That sounds like there is a slight break in one of the demister wires - that will make a small spark which will interfere with the radio reception, particularly because the aerial uses the same wires as the demister. You could try repairing it with some stuff like http://www.partsforsaabs.com/default.php?cPatha_240
To find the break, look for where it isn't demisting.
Andrew
Andrew Morton wrote:

..or, in the case with mine, look for where it demists in the circle before the demisted lines appear