rear defroster

I have 91 Ford Bronco with rear defroster. One of the tabs broke off. I have some new tabs, but have to find the correct glue/epoxy to mount it back on. I heard some of the epoxys can actually break the glass after some period of time. Or if the timer control doesn't shut off the defroster, it can heat up too much and shatter as well. I know I need a conductive epoxy, but can't find it at too many local shops at all. Found some online thats it.

Reply to
Pfunk20000