Recommended Independent Garages

Hi folks,
Can anyone recommend an independent garage or mechanic with good BMW experience in the Bristol (UK) area?
Any comments gratefully appreciated ... I have some work that needs
doing :-(
--
Regards

Steve G

See my site's UK garage review pages.
John Burns wrote:

I've already done that John - it was the first place I tried. I was hoping for some more input.
I live close to Dick Lovett Bristol and have seen their mechanics "road testing" customer cars ... they're not doing that with mine!
--
Regards

Steve G