Recommended Independent Garages

Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend an independent garage or mechanic with good BMW experience in the Bristol (UK) area?

Any comments gratefully appreciated ... I have some work that needs doing :-(

Reply to
SteveG

See my site's UK garage review pages.

Reply to
John Burns

I've already done that John - it was the first place I tried. I was hoping for some more input.

I live close to Dick Lovett Bristol and have seen their mechanics "road testing" customer cars ... they're not doing that with mine!

Reply to
SteveG