Repair Shop Recommendation in SW Florida?

Thanks to all who responded to my earlier question regarding storing my 740iL in Ft Myers....particularly the several who suggested I drop it off at their place when I don't need it.
My follow up question is, can anyone recommend a good BMW repair shop in the Ft Myers area? With 200K on the odometer, this car doesn't go the dealer any longer if I can avoid it!